TGIW = Thanks God, It's Wednesday. Thxful = Thanksful for Americans' Thanksgiving. :P
This week is going slow like a regular work week. :P
Your overlord's king ant said this twice since late Thursday night PST. Will he say it again? Sheesh. He is getting confused with John Lennon's n
Earlier this afternoon, your indoor ant with his parents went outside to do some errands (e.g., get gas and a local mall (haven't been to that city for years since no longer go to its nearby church anymore!)'s Apple store (new to this Apple user and having problems with the king ant's lappy's mini-display port to high definition multimedia interface (HDMI) connection (it was the old Rocketfish's video cable adapter after buying very expensive Belkin video cables) since a few HDMI cables and high definition tel(evision/lie)s (HDTVs) worked last night and the adapter was working about a month ago).
... No meat this weekend and then no eating on Monday morning due to an early physical exam (haven't had one/1 since the summer of (19)98)! :(
Sheesh. And it is not even work related. Internet got BUSY already. Your sleepy ant wanted to sleep in a little more, but no. Bah. Stupid life. Will today get busier and worse? :(
... darn noisy loud gardeners. Couldn't they come on a day that your relaxing ant is not at home? :P
Your rested overlord hibernated (almost nine/9 hours and nonstop?) with a movie dream overnight. For unknown reasons, the king ant got movie tickets for the (3/thi)rd Hobbit movie (The Battle of the Five Armies) prescreening so the family colony went to see it together even though the older folks don't like these types of movies (e.g., The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers).
- Worker Ant finally dinged the decade/(10/ten)th year (already?) for being a full timer. It is time to retire! Just kidding or not? :P
- Saw live animals near by:
- With the queen ant, saw a big deer (down from a street) and a horse (in a fenced yard) on the way to the ~28 days haircut appointment (she has two/2 caged cute parakeets outside her house).
- On the way back to the nest, the ants saw a dark brown horse (your insect misses the old horse, named Steve (remove AQFL to e-mail :P), from old college/university days) being walked (not ridden) by a human on a hill.
- A coyote (same one running across the street on the way home late last night PST?) outside the nest room's hill low wall. Both animals and the ant stared at each other for a few seconds. Your slow poked insect failed to be quick/fast enough to take a picture of the staring coyote. Next time! :( There needs to be a way to export brain memories!
- This place is like a national park as Worker Ant's former co(worker/league) [remove AQFL to e-mail] said.
Again... Grumpy kingy anty, your insect's inside shirt backward, still sick with allergies (itches), etc. Will the future get worse? Life sucks. :(
Argh, your old ant overslept from a 10.5 hours hibernation. Sleep is lame. :(
... Going to work's required training/class, getting hurt on the left knee (no bruises and broken bones seen) from the queen ant's sport utility vehicle (SUV)'s door while trying to get in to start the weekend, a finger hurting and a long skin cut (no pain) on left hip from who knows what, falling behind in life including the online one/1, going crazy, still sick with allergies (mostly itches), etc.
Back to the local church after about 3-4(?) months and then a lunch with the old nest family. Sheesh! The whole past church services were online (virtually). :P
Halloween + Payday + Friday! Hopefully, this Halloween will be better than the last year's :( one. Last night and this mawning was crazy with pissy kingy anty.
They still worked and woah, quick computing flashbacks! One/1 is your insect's 15" Apple PowerBook G4 1 Ghz (Mac OS X 10.2.8 from the end of 2002; could not get on the new wireless network [no Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Internet Protocol (IP) address]?) and the other is a king ant's Toshiba Satellite Pro (forgot its model, but it came with Windows 98 SE from the late (19)90s).
It keeps wanting to (pe/urinat)e so often and a lot this afternoon even at the cemetery today. Argh!! This stupid sick body. :(