When the left side was moving with very few vehicles while the right side had more vehicles? Your overlord and the parents, king ant got pissy, saw this this mawning. :/
... stupid teeth are hurting again since yesterday's late lunch (after 4:30 PM PST). :(
From 10:45 AM PST to almost 8:00 PM PST outside of the old nest. Ugh!
Again for another long weekend and for the last time in 2013. Oh, look it will be Friday the 13th again in 2013. :P
Since the last recorded record from the summer of 1995, your ant gained about 15 pounds/lbs. Blame it on being able to eat more like a pig and not exercising.
It is currently in the 40s degrees (F) outside. Your worker ant wants to hibernate the whole weekend, but can't due to possible overtime work due to a new project. Hence, the lack of the new posts on this web site.
Didn't sleep well, pissy kingy, urgent work piled up in the afternoon before lunch break, BUSY day, later work hours, etc. Ugh. :(
Whittier Area Church (WACC)'s Pastor Bill Ankerberg told a funny joke this morning during his sermon. It went something like this (not exact wordings):
Jesus came to Heaven and saw It was overcrowded.
... "Because if it had four/4, it would be chicken sedan".
A cheesy funny joke from Reddit.
Ahh, another year. Minor changes from previous years. No specific orders.
- Peace, healthiness, <3, and happiness for everyone including the old overlord.
- Way less/No problems (technical, family, health, etc.).
- zImage's outgoing domain name connections failed twice even with its own domain name. So nothing could goes out like e-mails, web, pings, etc. without their domain names.
- EarthLink's domain name also went down and was not connectable from work, home, etc.
- Work's Apple Mac Mini decided to not start a virtual machine (VM) with its Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) image. Rebooting the host machine got stuck and had to require a power cycle.
- After the "wude" reboot, host's updated Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion) said the wireless/Bluetooth keyboard's battery juice is low (13% [a bad luck number!]).
... was heard and shared this morning on the way to your overlord's almost monthly dentist appointment (dang exposed hurting teeth again :(!). From your overlord's stupid/dumb brain (might be wrong :P), the local talk radio host was talking about a dessert that had oysters inside. The receiver said it was gross/disgusting or something. The other person asked who gave it to him. He said it was from his mother in law. The other person said he better eat it then.
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Also, not Thanks God, It's Thursday (TGIT) like the last two weeks. Darn plan changes due to ride and family issues. :(
... Your old overlord has one between his belly button and groin area. Getting rid of its root still grows back. Argh. Stupid body defects/features! :P
It was really red outside of your overlord's nest for the sunrise.
Your old queen ant scared her only offspring when was walking to the nest's bathroom in the dark to poop, a normal daily routine. Your old scared offspring ant almost pooped in underwear and pants instead of the potty!
Weird. Today's time is moving very slowly today. It's only 10:55 AM PST. It feels a lot longer than six/6 hours since your early bird/insect woke up. :P