... after hibernating about 9.5 hours with three/3 quick (pe/uriinat)e breaks. Rough long week and more to come. Life sucks. :(
Also, thanks God it's Friday (TGIF) again! However, still BUSY at work and outside of work. :(
Wow, it is sure cold in this new nest from the (fir/1)st big rain storm (badly needed).
... isn't so bad so far after the long Thanksgiving 2014 weekend. Hmm!
... Stupid passing out and (pee/urinat)ing in Ant's overnight sleep [not a wet dream and the (1/fir)st time in the new nest]. :(
Hewlett Packard (HP) Photosmart 8450 (Q3388A) printer is still working after a decade! Amazing, but then it wasn't used much and often compared to school and work.
Ahh, another year. Minor changes from previous years. No specific orders.
- Peace, healthiness, <3, and happiness for everyone including the old overlord.
- Way less/No problems (technical, family, health, etc.). No fights, angers, etc.
Dang crab meat and a pumpkin pie slice for dinner.
TGIW = Thanks God, It's Wednesday. Thxful = Thanksful for Americans' Thanksgiving. :P
This week is going slow like a regular work week. :P
Your overlord's king ant said this twice since late Thursday night PST. Will he say it again? Sheesh. He is getting confused with John Lennon's n
Earlier this afternoon, your indoor ant with his parents went outside to do some errands (e.g., get gas and a local mall (haven't been to that city for years since no longer go to its nearby church anymore!)'s Apple store (new to this Apple user and having problems with the king ant's lappy's mini-display port to high definition multimedia interface (HDMI) connection (it was the old Rocketfish's video cable adapter after buying very expensive Belkin video cables) since a few HDMI cables and high definition tel(evision/lie)s (HDTVs) worked last night and the adapter was working about a month ago).
... No meat this weekend and then no eating on Monday morning due to an early physical exam (haven't had one/1 since the summer of (19)98)! :(
Sheesh. And it is not even work related. Internet got BUSY already. Your sleepy ant wanted to sleep in a little more, but no. Bah. Stupid life. Will today get busier and worse? :(
... darn noisy loud gardeners. Couldn't they come on a day that your relaxing ant is not at home? :P
Your rested overlord hibernated (almost nine/9 hours and nonstop?) with a movie dream overnight. For unknown reasons, the king ant got movie tickets for the (3/thi)rd Hobbit movie (The Battle of the Five Armies) prescreening so the family colony went to see it together even though the older folks don't like these types of movies (e.g., The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers).
- Worker Ant finally dinged the decade/(10/ten)th year (already?) for being a full timer. It is time to retire! Just kidding or not? :P
- Saw live animals near by:
- With the queen ant, saw a big deer (down from a street) and a horse (in a fenced yard) on the way to the ~28 days haircut appointment (she has two/2 caged cute parakeets outside her house).
- On the way back to the nest, the ants saw a dark brown horse (your insect misses the old horse, named Steve (remove AQFL to e-mail :P), from old college/university days) being walked (not ridden) by a human on a hill.
- A coyote (same one running across the street on the way home late last night PST?) outside the nest room's hill low wall. Both animals and the ant stared at each other for a few seconds. Your slow poked insect failed to be quick/fast enough to take a picture of the staring coyote. Next time! :( There needs to be a way to export brain memories!
- This place is like a national park as Worker Ant's former co(worker/league) [remove AQFL to e-mail] said.