Strong Bad answers that question in one of his weekly e-mails. I want a p-nade too!
Don't be eating or something. Ever seen a skinless hacker using a Mac before? It is an amazing photograph, but gross.
For the next 22.5 hours, Worth1000.com is having a contest showing doctored photographs of political figures dressed in drag. There are 93 entries and some of them are quite good, amusing, and scary! So vote if you're a register user (free) and let's see which ones win and are the top ones for Monday. I love these doctorings!
Here is a love/romance story about a young man wanting to impress his girlfriend. Chihao Wu was a college student who arranged rolled-up clothes, doused in lamp oil, in a parking lot to spell "Happy Birthday" in Chinese. He then summoned his girlfriend and lit the fiery display to show devotion to the female, but...
Click on the link above to find out what happens... ;)
So, Ant's being lazy.. He found this link, I think it's funny.. For those who know Grifter, this commercial will explain a lot about his car.. For everyone else.. consider the possibilities!!
How many total days can Ant work nonstop (no days off, holidays, & weekends) for 2004? As of 8/13/2004, it is the 11th day.Submitted by ant on Fri, 08/13/2004 - 2:23am. General Computing | New Version/Update/Upgrade
Here is a sad and weird story where a 480-pound Martin County woman died after emergency workers tried to remove her from the couch. She had remained for about six years.
From GRC's newsgroup:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fyodor"
To: Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 9:31 AM Subject: Windows XP SP2 incompatible with Nmap > This is just a heads-up that most Nmap functionality will not work on > the just-released Microsoft Windows SP2. Why? Microsoft apparently > broke it on purpose! When an Nmap user asked MS why security tools > such as Nmap broke, MS responded: > > "We have removed support for TCP sends over RAW sockets in SP2. > We surveyed applications and found the only apps using this on XP were > people writing attack tools."
Here is an article about how we ALL live dangerously even if you're not aware of the dangers from from eating lunch to hugging your teddy bear. Life is full of perils.
- Dust may cause more premature deaths than car accidents, after all.
- There are choking hazards on your every plate and enough cancer-causing chemicals in the most organic of veggies to make hang gliding look safer than enclosing a toddler in a padded room.
- You often hear you are more likely to die in a car accident than in an airplane accident, but we are more afraid of flying. However, you are more likely to be injured walking.
- In almost every category, there are people falling and whacking their head against something. Twelve-thousand Americans die yearly from falls.
- Injuries from crutches, artificial Christmas trees and lawn ornaments... Lawn ornaments cause so many accidents because they classify the mailbox as a lawn ornament and it is people backing up or crashing into them.
And many more!
I was busting up at work because of Strong Bad's e-mail. Good thing it is only 8:45 PM PDT over here. :)
Click here to see a horseless sulky invented by an Italian engineer that can operate at speeds up to 116 miles per hour. From Popular Science, June 1935.
Click on the image to view information and the funny doctored image.